With this you can restore your tablet to stock in case (eg my case) if needed through Odin flash.
P5113UECLK7 (4.1.1) - Cellular south November 2012 (Official)
- Update - Official P5113 Jelly Bean available http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1704668
Leave the OTA Leak and flash this one, please (much easier too)!!!
After Jellybean OTA leak update for the P3100 the 10.1 version could not ...
I have made a list of applications I've frozen without causing problems for my tablet.
If you also find applications which are safe to remove (which you actually did test them) from the ROM, post them here and I will add them to the list. ...
1. Unzip the firmware
2. In CWM wipe Data/Factory reset and Cache (Power and Volume DOWN/LEFT)
3. Open Odin
4. Restart in download mode (Power and Volume UP/RIGHT)
5. In Odin click the PDA button and select the tar file
What you need:
0. Move the CWM-SuperSU-v0.96 file to your tablet external SD (extSdCard)
1. Restart the device into download mode (Power and Volume UP/RIGHT)
2. Open Od...