You're welcome. That was one of the best feature on my Meizu device which has no navigation nor physical buttons. So i completely disabled my navigation bar and started using this on mix. So far so good. Glad to know that you liked.
Did you confirm you're encrypted?
I figured it out. I didn't have the sim card installed first. Thanks.
rom update WW_ZS660KL_16.0622.1907.33
Remember, You're on your own from here. Follow the steps carefully, and patiently. If something breaks or blows up - You're on your own.
- This guide only applies to ASUS ROG II (SKU : ZS660KL)
... The screen went black and unfortunately is still black so I'm assuming the phone died.
-It's been 30 minutes now and counting
1. should I buy another one? Or
2. should I buy a different phone?
3. What are your suggestions?
EDIT: My phone ...
1. How do you un-do this process and go back to stock?
2. Has anyone done this yet? Please share your experiences.