you need to manualy flash it in that order:
1) type fastboot flash bootloader .img
2) type fastboot flash radio .img
3) type fastboot reboot-bootloader
4) type fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
5) type fastboot flash boot boot.img...
Okay guys it would be very nice if you could stop abusing my thread now.
I picked the lkkernel 1.12.1 and deactivating GPS+ disableing mpdecision lowered my Idle usage by 90%. Using it for 1,5hours and still have 92%.. thanks for the Tipps.
Maybe, cant tell how accurate those infos are. As soon as i get something confirmed, i ll post it here.