App is locked and requires $25? Is there any way around?
There is of course a way around and found it myself after the author didnt want to go past $20: install kernel auditor and enable all 4 big cores and tick em enable at boot and you are set.
Yep, I am sticking to it too, performance and battery at it's best!
Version 1.4 :
- WORKING NATIVE EXFAT SUPPORT :good: :good:
- Patched to latest Linux 3.10.95
- Completely disabled ZRAM, ZSMALLOC & SWAP
- random: boost entropy
- wireless: reduce wakelocks by /4
- gcc: tune flag for big.Little architecture
Flashed, am on 20b. Feels fast, no lags. Will update abt battery tomorrow.
I must admit tht this is the most fast n stable out there......i came back to this rom after testing whole lot of other rom but none suited my needs.....
Thanks a million Crash for this Rom....
Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app