My phone have
Custom Binary count: No.
Device status: Official.
In the setting>about device>status>device status:Normal. Now, I'm getting on 4.1.2 from MJ5 4.3. I used the followings
1. flash the ...
I tried this today but failed, my questions are:
1. flash the respective official firmware from sammobile.com (What firm you flashed? post please a link)
2. flash Philz recovery via Odin. (I asumme you writed this file philz_touch_5.15.0-n71...
Hi, in step 1. Is it official 4.3 or 4.1.2 because I tried with official 4.1.2, I get failed.
Do full wipe and try that again.
Hello there. I will list what happened to me:
1) I was using stock 4.1.2 (UBDMG2), the original for Brazil.
2) Flashed PhilzTouch 5.15 (recovery).
3) Flashed DN3 (Ditto Note 3) V.2.
4) Flashed this file , it's a bootloader given in the instr...
Please upload XXUEMJ5 official firmware to Dev-Host or other website because hotfile.com don't give resume download. :rolleyes: