Installed haida version to hallon on CM10 (April 21st nightly)
Wifi works fine
Bluetooth works fine (including file transfer)
Smoother despite no OC
Camera works only for take pictures (8mpx on hallon) but if you try to record video camera...
I installed the rom last night and testing a few things since that:
- Kernel logo is misplaced but shows it.
- Wifi works fine since second 0, no problems of drop and reconnect, works perfectly.
- Gallery app, closes but no FC message, for me...
Well, once you have downloaded your custom rom, you need these tools:
- Flash tool (and drivers)
- CWM 188.8.131.52
- Xperia Neo V .ftf stock ROM .587
- Xperia Neo V .ftf Stock Kernel .562 (for downgrade and root)
All these files are here ...
For the people that are facing wifi problems, delete this:
- /system/lib/modules.old (if you have it)
- /system/lib/modules/wl12xx*.* (two files)
It should work, for me worked fine
I hope I helped, good luck!!
I accidently deleted Lupus v2 from my pc... M right now using v3... I would like to revert back to v2... Can anybody plz upload the kernel and modules? Plzzz..
Thanx in advance..
Here you have it, the kernel and modules...