HTC HOLIDAY SUPERGUIDE
STOCK ICS ROOT NOW WORKS
***(BEFORE YOU BEGIN)
- You MUST be on a stock ROM with the bootloader locked or re-locked
- If you are NOT locked/re-locked or you are on a custom ROM, then you MUST follow the following ...
6) (Optional) Return to stock (locked bootloader, unrooted, etc) (Many thanks to Pirateghost)
- First, you are going to need to re-lock your bootloader.
- Boot into H-Boot by powering off. Once off, power back on and hold VOL DOWN + POWER BUTTON,...
Never said that. Only said Note 4 is > Nexus 6
But that is all you're really proving. That the Note 4 is better than the Nexus 6 for you. Different people have different needs and preferences, why can't you see that? This whole thread is a farc...
I am extremely sorry for this stupid thread everyone, my bro's 12 yr old friends somehow got hang of the phone and made this mess(Still curious how they knew about google books, all of them got iPhones)
Sorry again everyone.
Sent from a Sender th...
CWM still has a lot of issues. It's been causing quite a few hard bricks. Anyone that still has it, I would highly suggest switching to WCX recovery. I have yet to try TWRP but from what I've heard from all the devs, it still has a few kinks. I wo...