Sorry didnt get u can u pliz elaborate....
This is what shining_sk meant:
(1) Backup apps+data using titanium backup
(2) Use the '"Create update.zip" option from batch actions
(3) Flash this zip file via your custom recovery after a reboot (...
Edit: Ok so i changed socket i was charging from beside my bed to my living room the charge seem to be good there and i did the charging test it showed 1505 mA .. where as i connected my samsung charger it was showing 500 mA ...so the problem is...
Try factory reset, use different cable.
Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
Accessed the hidden menu in LG G2 (3845#*802# ) and performed the charging test
(1) LG Charger + LG Cable = Average Current Drawn = 505 mA...
Upto couple of weeks after Kitkat update on the LG-G2 (D-802) everything was functioning normally. But for the past 1 week I am experiencing the following niggles.
(1) Heavy Lag
(2) Dialler & Gallery hanging like crazy
(3) Hissing noises through...
Let me know which Amzer case u looking for the G2...can u provide a link... If u mean the Rubberised one so its not good.. Then go for Cubix
I was thinking of Ordering this (Amzer case in the below link)