Just installed the update. The OTA installation failed same as the last one, so had to installed manually with TWRP.
I'm having a data connection problem with Red Pocket CDMA (Verizon).
I'm not sure if this is the cause, but It doesn't set the right APN. And it seems the lineage's APN xml file doesn't contain the APN for Red Pocket CDMA.
So I tried to edit the A...
You'll have to trial and error figure out which one of the things you are adding is doing it. I use Magisk but just the one add-on for CTS.
I removed all Magisk modules (didn't uninstall Magisk itself) before updating and it updated ok.