You're welcome. That was one of the best feature on my Meizu device which has no navigation nor physical buttons. So i completely disabled my navigation bar and started using this on mix. So far so good. Glad to know that you liked.
... The screen went black and unfortunately is still black so I'm assuming the phone died.
-It's been 30 minutes now and counting
1. should I buy another one? Or
2. should I buy a different phone?
3. What are your suggestions?
EDIT: My phone ...
Did you confirm you're encrypted?
I figured it out. I didn't have the sim card installed first. Thanks.
rom update WW_ZS660KL_16.0622.1907.33
Remember, You're on your own from here. Follow the steps carefully, and patiently. If something breaks or blows up - You're on your own.
- This guide only applies to ASUS ROG II (SKU : ZS660KL)
1. How do you un-do this process and go back to stock?
2. Has anyone done this yet? Please share your experiences.