I got it to work on 4.3 (290) :)
1. FX version v126.96.36.199 (Android 2.3~4.3). Let it install, reboot
2. FX Compatible Mode: Compatible
3. Go to Settings > Sound > Music Effects > Viper4android
4. From Poweramp, Settings > Audio > Advanced Tweaks
The short answer is, I'm new enough at this (HTC) to be unsure about a lot of things, and therefore prefer to err on the safe side. Was with Sony for a long time and I'd never had to learn about so much (S-Off / BL / RUU / CIDs etc), all for the s...
It's not Knock Knock, BUT:
I use the Gravity Screen app. On stock settings, it will turn off your display when you cover the proximity sensor and you tilt the device a certain angle, like when you're putting it in your pocket.
It will wake it u...
I've gone this route exactly. :)
1. Not much of an upgrade. Slightly noticeably faster, and aesthetically prettier (maybe) but I don't think it's been an upgrade at all
2. it is not.
3. Yes. the Xperia 1 display panel is sourced from Samsun...
where is here?
Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk