Exi for Swiftkey
Exi for Swiftkey is an Xposed Framework module that adds a number of features to the Swiftkey Keyboard.
LATEST RELEASE WILL TARGET THE NEWEST VERSION OF SWIFTKEY BETA.
THIS VERSION WILL BE NEWER THAN SWIFTKEY ( STABLE ).
Below are detailed explanations of all the features and how to configure them.
NOTE: These instructions are severely out of date. Maybe check the release posts of the updates if you're after something specific
Shift / Delete / Modifier keys
2.3.5 - Compatibility ( Stable: 126.96.36.199 Beta: 188.8.131.52 )
Changes in 2.3.5
- Compatibility targeting 184.108.40.206 ( Everything, backwards compatible except custom sound )
- Toolbar shortcut removed
The Xposed Installer app does not...
2.2.3 < 05.06.2019 > - Compatibility & Punctuation ( Stable: 220.127.116.11 Beta: 18.104.22.168 )
Changes in 2.2.3
- Long prediction shortcuts being ellipsized
- No punctuation autospace sometimes not applying to ampersand (&)
2.2.2 < 26.05.2019 > - Compatibility & Punctuation ( Stable: 22.214.171.124 Beta: 126.96.36.199 )
Changes in 2.2.2
- Compatibility targeting 188.8.131.52 ( Fixing everything prediction related )
- Option to disable auto-removal of space before ...