Lowered luminosity should yield higher battery life as the final consumption is lowered.
It's not that simple , especially not for the OLED because there is a huge difference in efficiency expressed as between the different colours.
Thanks for the new version !
I took a quick look at the code and noticed the following minor things :
1. In --launch-daemon (L523)
while $(auto_shut) || $(auto_switch) && $(daemon_mode); do
Because && has priorty over || , this is equivalent t...
Thanks for this final version !
I hope this final is only temporary (= not forever) and you'll be back after the preparation for your college admissions.
BTW : good luck with admissions!
I have done some tests and it seems all is work...
Update v4.93.2 :
- share source for multi-zip installer
- add sideload and print commands support to ors as per TWRP specs
- always ensure sync before rebooting
- disable adb secure
- Update to CWM 126.96.36.199
* allow c...
How can I return to original warranty state ?
I try some options but after reset
when I look for udates in settings options message is "phone modified cannot look for update"
Follow these steps :
1. Root your phone (I assume you have sto...