Good news: I have built cm-10.2 for the expresslte (thanks to aureljared tutorial)
Bad news: It does not boot.
Behaviour: stays in the initial "Samsung Express" screen for a few seconds, vibrates twice and reboot. The same that happened...
Those concerned about using closed-source system software (as I am) may try abootimg written by Gilles Grandou:
- Handles packing and unpacking boot images (no need for mkbootimg either).
- Can do kernel/initrd updates on an image.
I have done some tests using samsung's zImage with the CM build from KINGbabasula with no luck.
* I have use the samsung boot.img generated by CWM backup. I have extracted the samsung's zImage from there.
* I have used the ...
This post was intended to the thread but it seems I do not have enough priviledges yet :(
This are the results of my tests:
EDIT: solved the issues in the first version of the post....
1. Go to recovery folder in device tree and delete graphics.c. Delete it's reference in BoardConfig.mk too.
2. Not possible
3. make recoveryimage is the command to build only recovery after lunch
Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-develop...