I think the problem is just a permission one.
EACCES is missing
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/8854359/exception-open-failed-eacces-permission-denied-on-android Should be the solution.
If I find time I will try that and fix it.
I got a logcat message about it everytime I exit the configuration screen of that app. Maybe it's another module that is the cause of that message.
But it must be something with reading / saving the configuration. Everything else is working well.
Gonna be fixed today ;) (with v17)
SciLor's GrooveMobile Alpha 1 (2011-05-29)
I am currently working on a version of my GrooveMobile for WP7.1, supporting background listening.
Due to I have no phone for testing, is there anyone who likes to test the current state of the applicat...
Alpha v17 released now ;)