Hello, this is simple guide to root Oppo F1 Plus. No need to unlock bootloader :fingers-crossed:
This method worked and tested :highfive:
Yes i know there's another guide in this forum but it only link to youtube video tutorial.
1. Rooted Oppo F1 Plus
2. Install Flashify from PS
3. Install BusyBox from PS
4. TWRP for our lovely phone (attached) and copy to your phone
5. Bundled Xposed Installer file Xposed-Installe...
3 day with 6oct build and clean install :
1. no more heat problem :good:
2. good battery life :good:
3. fair smooth
1. random shutdown two times (kernel related?) something warm at back cover when touch it.
2. still unable to set choosen ri...
Thanks a lot. It worked perfected.
I also want to know, how to unroot it as i want to give it in service centre for battery issue.
open supersu -> settings, scroll down and select full unroot -> reboot
simple as that :highfive:...
Works like a charm. Having recently purchased the phone I didn't want to root it. But after I realized that Oppo released the May firmware (around 1.3 GB) on their website. Everything works as it should. I'm hoping for an official forum with more ...