Here is a build for the YTX703L which I deem of "beta" quality.
* Patches to enable LTE cellular data are applied directly on top of Christian's, Matthias' and Gabriel's great...
Unfortunately I couldn't get any further work done so far (weekend is over).
Maybe somebody with more spare time than me can help until I find the next free window to work on this.
* X703L device: https://github.com/vladimiroltean/android_devi...
No problem :)
Not that I know of, and a few minutes of googling didn't help me much either, sorry.
---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------
Just a quick question, is there still nothing we can ...
And here is an alpha-grade build for the YTX703L.
* Cellular data connections work (at least for me)
* Wifi hotspot works
* SELinux is still permissive (not good)
* Voice calls don't work (haven't really looked into it)
I did also push my lat...
Well...how can i do that in WinRar? (Or anything else...)
EDIT: Can you please do that? After winzip, winrar and 7-zip trying there i have still error 255...
Here it is. This zip will actually flash on both the wifi and LTE versions.