- CM features: Live Display, Vibration Intensity, Leds, etc
- Compiled with stock gcc compiler, Optimized for speed (O2 flags)
- CRC32 Disabled by default
- PowerSuspend (credits: faux123 & yank555-lu)
- KCAL (credits: savoca)
- Halfscreen dt2w (set using kernel adiutor)
- Fix random reboot/freeze
PS: For whoever still think this will cause battery drain,
I sleep for about 6 hours last night, It ...
Why so obsessed to quick charge?
It's not much faster than the regular charge.
Quick charge enabled phone charge the 3000mah battery in 1.5hours... If the battery is larger 4000mah, it will takes approximately 2 hours to charge.
RN4 regular char...
Its freezing my screen every now and then. both 21st and 22nd version. Can I get a link for older version. It was working fine for me.
Edit : Got it.
Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using XDA-Developers mobile app
- fixed freeze...
I'm with latest cm nightly and all seems to be working perfectly! Wonderful job...only thing that is not working is dt2w half screen/full screen configurable in KA
PS-> will this kernel receive other features in future releases?