* Your Warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, dead dogs, or cats,
* but i'm very interest in thermonuclear war, so if you point the finger
/* If you bought a Xiaomi device,
* then you're either knows that they're allowing
* software modification without even voiding your warranty,
* or maybe you don't give a fruit about warranty at all.
* So, Enjoy the bootloop and you...
Xiaomi already publish the Mi A3 (or Mi CC9, CC9 Meitu, whatever you named it, Xiaomi) Kernel source code.
It basically uses the same base as ours, and after some hours of inspection,
me and @pengus77 got a few things from Mi A3 a...
Here's the update notes for v4.5
- Upstream kernel to 4.9.185 (android-linux-stable)
- Allow enforcing deepest cluster idle state selection
- Use power efficient workqueues on the vmstat and audio-kernel
Here's the update notes for v4.0
- Add Sound Control for our Speaker
- Fix overlapped call and notification values on haptic control
- Cleanup debug bloat on Wi-Fi driver as much as possible
- Cleanup some unused xia...