Because some people asked me, I wrote this tutorial that explains how to port ICS transition animations on EVERY ROM & especially on EVERY PHONE!!!.
1) First of all, you need to download and install APK MANAGER:
We are trying to port the new Android 4.1 aka Jelly Bean on our devices.
So far, we have integrated ICS libs and system files with the JB ones.
Now we are compiling the kernel for making it running on our OLD-BUT-FAST device.
TAJB - Team Android Jelly Bean
New updated Android 4.1 Jelly Bean port ROM, based on V2
- Added missing Google Now/Search;
- Added missing /media files. (From p...
Yeah, apparently it was booting yesterday at around 8-9 pm, but will not be posted here, before he gets thanked 289381 times.
It didn't boot neither yesterday nor today...As said before, the only problem is boot.img, and DerTeufel is working on...
What we've done until now:
Ported from Galxy Nexus:
- changed bluetooth, wifi, gps in /system/etc
- fonts, framework, media, tts, usr, xbin
- copyed busybox from CM9
- Edited build.prop
- Added some missing files in /s...