just an FYI here are the correct instructions to get it to work on an AT&T H810:
1. Enable developer mode (Go to Settings -> About phone, and click on the build number until the developer mode is enabled).
2. Enable USB debugging under Set...
just curious, has anyone actually uninstalled any bloat yet? i figure we should start a list of apps that we can remove/delete without bootlooping. anyone want to chime in with apps that they have actually uninstalled?
you can disable cliptray.
1. go into cliptray, and delete everything in there
2. go to /system/etc/permissions/com.lge.software.cliptray.xml and comment out the following line:
just add to the end so it looks like:
reboot. and enjoy. unfo...
Hey guys, I spoke to a few members from the honor/ Huawei company at ces and got a business card and was told email the rep about these issues that affect our device to help improve.. So once I get back from vacation, I'll try to contact him an...
here's a great guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2774730. copy and pasted in case links break, which happens a lot on XDA
1) You need Root.
2) Download System Tuner from the play store. I can't link urls as a new user but...