UPDATED : 5th October 2013
Welcome to the Viper's thread on performance and battery life !
On topic : As you all know, no matter what ROM you use, no matter what the kernel is, you always seem to find a compromise for performance over battery...
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! ...
Advanced users might already know this, but this is for newbies. This method will help you to move almost all the apps you install to SD card and you needn't have any partition on sd or any a2sd script. You cannot move system pre-installed apps an...
This is my first post in the android development section. Hope you guys like it.
* Better Battery
- Deep Sleep Mode
- Scans WiFi Less Frequently (Saves Battery)
* Image Quality Increased
* Streams Video Faster
* Better Touch ...
In simple words,
1) CM offers customisation and control but not as handy as aokp.
2) AOSP roms are the ones that offer no customisation at all unlike cm, aokp etc. They just give you the pure Android experience like your stock rom.
3) Paranoid An...