ArmAmp is an audio player designed to be as easy to use as a desktop application.
* Uses FFmpeg for decoding, meaning that it supports almost all audio file formats including mp3, ogg vorbis, flac, real audio (*.ra), windows...
Hello, can you add a sleep timer function? Set the hour and the minute and after this time the app stops to play and remember the file and time. So i can add a big library (audio book) for sleeping.
Done. And it took me only a little longer than ...
If I am allowed a suggestion and if it is possible, it would be interesting to implement a feature of auto hide the navigation column on the right side so that the playlist will occupy the full width of the screen.
You already can hide it (not au...
Update uploaded. Changes:
- now only androids 4.1 or higher are supported
- added an option to cache remote streams on a disk (by default disabled)
- added a filter in the file browser
- added seeking to an exact time
- dropbox implementation...
Update uploaded. Changes since the last official version:
- added Exit button in notification panel (android >= 4.0, by default disabled)
- changed behavior of Previous button in shuffle mode
- network timeouts can be configured
- improved com...