* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
* Please do some re...
Android Open Source illusion Project About us:
AOSIP is a quality custom rom based purely on GOOGLE AOSP source since 6.0 release. Twisted with the latest...
Hi guys. If you can't install ROMs, this is your place to ask. Please be detailed, mention: ROM, build, your variant and firmware version. And tell us your specific issue.
Here's a guide on how to do it, and I'll link you to the files needed for ...
1. Remove your Google account
2. Flash firmware with the set of commands attached.
3. "Fastboot boot" TWRP and flash copypartitions.zip.
4. Go to bootloader mode and do "fastboot -w".
5. Boot TWRP, flash ROM and TWRP's installer
That's an absolutely terrible bug never fixed by Motorola (AFAIK). This is what happens:
If I change "Default USB configuration" and/or animation scales, hours later, when unlocking the phone by using my fingerprint or PIN, in a random moment, th...