FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Asus MeMO 7 (me176cx)

317 posts
Thanks Meter: 64

By shawnsac2000, Senior Member on 12th July 2014, 08:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I just bought another tablet Asus MeMO 7 (me176cx) I guess it's the 2014 version!? I wanted to know is there a section on this site for this tablet? Or is there a rooting method, roms, recovery?
The Following User Says Thank You to shawnsac2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shawnsac2000 Ad-Free

12th July 2014, 08:23 PM |#2  
Flag Cape Coral, FL
Thanks Meter: 3,098

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsac2000

I just bought another tablet Asus MeMO 7 (me176cx) I guess it's the 2014 version!? I wanted to know is there a section on this site for this tablet? Or is there a rooting method, roms, recovery?

Plus one to this. I just bought this today as well.
12th July 2014, 08:30 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag EHT New Jersey

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindmajick

Plus one to this. I just bought this today as well.

I really like it! I can't wait to root & install a custom rom on this bad boy.
12th July 2014, 09:17 PM |#4  
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 138

More
Quote:

I bought one too. It's pretty nice. Bugs me not to have root. I'll keep an eye on this thread and let you guys know if I get it done. Been looking for a couple days already. One big problem is no drivers for ADB. None of the published ones work. Tablets only been out a couple weeks so.....

Sent from my K013 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
12th July 2014, 09:54 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag EHT New Jersey

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjim

I bought one too. It's pretty nice. Bugs me not to have root. I'll keep an eye on this thread and let you guys know if I get it done. Been looking for a couple days already. One big problem is no drivers for ADB. None of the published ones work. Tablets only been out a couple weeks so.....

Couple of weeks!? Didn't know that, That's probably why! I hope there is going to be lot of support for this tablet. Hopefully sooner then later
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shawnsac2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shawnsac2000 Ad-Free
12th July 2014, 10:28 PM |#6  
Flag San Diego

More
Quote:

Couple of weeks!? Didn't know that, That's probably why! I hope there is going to be lot of support for this tablet. Hopefully sooner then later

We share a love for the same stuff. I have an HTC one M8 on Clean ROM, we'll get this done!
The Following User Says Thank You to pjim For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pjim Ad-Free
12th July 2014, 11:13 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag EHT New Jersey

More
Quote:

We share a love for the same stuff. I have an HTC one M8 on Clean ROM, we'll get this done!

I thought about upgrading to the m8, I will wait for the m9. My family only run Android so, I root every thing. I'm lost when I can't root and install a rom. I hope we get it done
12th July 2014, 11:52 PM |#8  
Flag Cape Coral, FL

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I've got an m8 also on insertcoin Rom. Hoping to do whatever I can to help here. I'm a recent Samsung dropout.. much happier with the competition so far.
Quote:

I thought about upgrading to the m8, I will wait for the m9. My family only run Android so, I root every thing. I'm lost when I can't root and install a rom. I hope we get it done

13th July 2014, 12:01 AM |#9  
Flag San Diego

More
Cool.....new buds!

13th July 2014, 12:15 AM |#10  
Flag East Coast
Thanks Meter: 49

Donate to Me
More
Just got the memo 8..I wonder if we will share

Sent from my K011 using XDA Free mobile app
13th July 2014, 12:16 AM |#11  
Flag Cape Coral, FL

Donate to Me
More
Just tried towelroot and framaroot with no success.

Edit: I have to say that this thing is really really fast and solid. I can't believe this was a $150 tablet. Once we figure out root and hopefully a custom recovery it'll be even better. I haven't hooked it up to my pc yet to try adb.... we shall see
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)