FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Asus MeMO 7 (me176cx)

327 posts
Thanks Meter: 64
 
By shawnsac2000, Senior Member on 12th July 2014, 09:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th June 2015, 10:11 PM |#2311  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
THANKS man for all the answers and help much appreciated
but again it doesnt allow me
and when i put reboot it says no ios installed
I REMOVED EVERYTHINGGGG
i have chance to work again the table

edit and now usb doesnt appears the files on pc
mtp usb doesnt installed on pc pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee helppppppppppppppppppppppp someoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FAIL.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	3357167  
11th June 2015, 12:10 AM |#2312  
peldo123's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by move_over

Download the firmware and put it on the SD card of the tablet. Reboot and it should have a notification to update.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------


Literally 3 posts before yours I answered this exact question.

ok so i did this and it doesnt show any notification. im on .182 and it wont update to any others with this method. Is there a way to update this to lollipop with one flash or do i need to install each update after another. if so how do i do that. i would like to just update to lollipop for now ill worry about root later. thanks in advance
11th June 2015, 12:49 AM |#2313  
Senior Member
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peldo123

ok so i did this and it doesnt show any notification. im on .182 and it wont update to any others with this method. Is there a way to update this to lollipop with one flash or do i need to install each update after another. if so how do i do that. i would like to just update to lollipop for now ill worry about root later. thanks in advance

I think you might have to update one step at a time, using the stock recovery. You can try using temporary cwm to backup your current setup, then try flashing the image someone posted for lollipop a ways back in the thread.

Sent from my X80h(FB5M) using Tapatalk
11th June 2015, 01:11 AM |#2314  
peldo123's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by move_over

I think you might have to update one step at a time, using the stock recovery. You can try using temporary cwm to backup your current setup, then try flashing the image someone posted for lollipop a ways back in the thread.

Sent from my X80h(FB5M) using Tapatalk

i have no clue on how to update one by one. are there any links i can follow
.... sorry for being a noob and thanks in advance
11th June 2015, 03:39 AM |#2315  
Senior Member
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peldo123

i have no clue on how to update one by one. are there any links i can follow
.... sorry for being a noob and thanks in advance

Don't have any links, unfortunately. I would search this thread for them, if that doesn't work then Google is your best friend.
You will need each update zip put on the SD card and then hopefully get an update notification, going up one step at a time. Pretty sure that someone has posted a guide to do that earlier in the thread.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
11th June 2015, 05:56 AM |#2316  
bravesoul's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Braga
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peldo123

i have no clue on how to update one by one. are there any links i can follow
.... sorry for being a noob and thanks in advance

Search XDA for TempCWM and OTA Updates. Read both threads and you'll know what to do.
11th June 2015, 06:16 AM |#2317  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
the entrance to the BIOS is :
1.through OTG cable clings wireless (wired not tried) Claudia
2.the standard method enter stock recovery
3.on the keyboard press and hold F2
4.select reboot to bootloader
5.on the keyboard press ENTER


вход в BIOS :
1.через OTG кабель цепляем беспроводную (проводную не пробовал) клаву
2.стандартным методом входим в стоковый рекавери
3.на клаве нажимаем и удерживаем F2
4.выбираем пункт reboot to bootloader
5.на клаве нажимаем ENTER
The Following User Says Thank You to Alexadro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Alexadro Ad-Free
11th June 2015, 09:29 AM |#2318  
bravesoul's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Braga
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexadro

the entrance to the BIOS is :
1.through OTG cable clings wireless (wired not tried) Claudia
2.the standard method enter stock recovery
3.on the keyboard press and hold F2
4.select reboot to bootloader
5.on the keyboard press ENTER


вход в BIOS :
1.через OTG кабель цепляем беспроводную (проводную не пробовал) клаву
2.стандартным методом входим в стоковый рекавери
3.на клаве нажимаем и удерживаем F2
4.выбираем пункт reboot to bootloader
5.на клаве нажимаем ENTER

Dude, this is an English speaking and writing forum. Although I acknowledge you're trying to help, you need to work a little more on that translation.
11th June 2015, 02:38 PM |#2319  
jerbear294's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 964
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesoul

Dude, this is an English speaking and writing forum. Although I acknowledge you're trying to help, you need to work a little more on that translation.

For the guy's credit at least we know how to enter the BIOS now
11th June 2015, 03:21 PM |#2320  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 79
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexadro

the entrance to the BIOS is :
1.through OTG cable clings wireless (wired not tried) Claudia
2.the standard method enter stock recovery
3.on the keyboard press and hold F2
4.select reboot to bootloader
5.on the keyboard press ENTER


вход в BIOS :
1.через OTG кабель цепляем беспроводную (проводную не пробовал) клаву
2.стандартным методом входим в стоковый рекавери
3.на клаве нажимаем и удерживаем F2
4.выбираем пункт reboot to bootloader
5.на клаве нажимаем ENTER

If this works on 182 I will try to launch my linux live usb, but it will not work that good becouse there is no Intel HD graphics driver avaible for linux (maybe someone can port android drivers to linux?)

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

For MIKENEWWPHONE :

While in droidboot, follow this guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...p-cwm-t2975096 to get in cwm, then install zip/ from sdcard/ 0/WW_lollipop...
And if you want to say thanks, just press the thanks button Its great to see I helped someone, that's the point of this forum
11th June 2015, 04:18 PM |#2321  
jerbear294's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 964
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mis012

If this works on 182 I will try to launch my linux live usb, but it will not work that good becouse there is no Intel HD graphics driver avaible for linux (maybe someone can port android drivers to linux?)

It would be more of a proof of concept than anything. I wouldn't keep a USB drive plugged in all the time to run another OS.


Sent from my K013 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes