FORUMS

[RECOVERY][2019-06-09] UNOFFICIAL TWRP 3.3.1 for ASUS MeMO Pad 7 (ME176C(X))

467 posts
Thanks Meter: 612

By lambdadroid, Recognized Developer on 5th February 2018, 12:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th March 2020, 02:57 PM |#21  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 118

More
Hello. Can i add reboot parameter to charger animation with this recovery. I want to turn on tablet when charger connected
13th March 2020, 02:12 PM |#22  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkursadulusoy

Hello. Can i add reboot parameter to charger animation with this recovery. I want to turn on tablet when charger connected

I'm not sure I fully understand what you would like to do. Can you clarify? Thanks.
8th May 2020, 09:03 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalhoos

Strangely I tried all 3.2.1 versions from that list but always got the error.

I'm also stuck in this phase. I cannot boot into recovery (Error message still pops up) despite several attempts at it with the different versions in this list.
12th May 2020, 07:21 PM |#24  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddykitten

I'm also stuck in this phase. I cannot boot into recovery (Error message still pops up) despite several attempts at it with the different versions in this list.

The Android robot error screen comes from the stock recovery (the one from ASUS). Possible explanation would be that you booted into the ASUS stock ROM after installing TWRP. In that case it might overwrite the recovery partition again. Boot into TWRP directly after flashing and while you're at it get rid of the ASUS mess.
The Following User Says Thank You to lambdadroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th May 2020, 05:50 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lambdadroid

The Android robot error screen comes from the stock recovery (the one from ASUS). Possible explanation would be that you booted into the ASUS stock ROM after installing TWRP. In that case it might overwrite the recovery partition again. Boot into TWRP directly after flashing and while you're at it get rid of the ASUS mess.

Thank you so much! How could I have missed this approach. Now TWRP works!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)