Miui 10 for mi4 chinese

16 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By tiagosarmento, Junior Member on 18th October 2018, 07:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi My Xiaomi MI4 recently has been showing notification of UPDATE available TO version MIUI 10. Should I update it ?
I've heard it doesn't change nothing at all. and beside it once you update to it, you can't downgrade to previously version.
29th December 2018, 12:39 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiagosarmento

Hi My Xiaomi MI4 recently has been showing notification of UPDATE available TO version MIUI 10. Should I update it ?
I've heard it doesn't change nothing at all. and beside it once you update to it, you can't downgrade to previously version.

It may slow down the phone. But it will also give new looks and better features. Also, there is always an option to downgrade if you can use your laptop and spend some time to install any custom rom. (Will also void the guarantee)
31st January 2020, 02:36 PM |#3  
Flag Hubei
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
It's a good choice to update to MIUI 10.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiagosarmento

I've tried the lastest version of MIUI for cancro(MIUI10 8.9.13) for nearly one year. Before Febuary, 2019, I tried the PixelExperience(based on Android 8.1) and its new features & mini size touched me(I can use my face to unlock by Google Smart Lock. And 16GB isn't enough nowadays). But finally I missed the convenient settings and stability of MIUI, and Android 6.0 can still running most of the apps.
Of course, I have deleted some useless system apps(for me) like Mi Video\Mi Game\Mi Browser. In this case, I installed MX Player and Via(also Google Webview Core). To make the ROM better, I also changed the theme(bar, lockscreen), fonts(changed to MiLanPro by an app[because Magisk doesn't work on this ROM]), launcher(with a good icon package) and wallpaper. It doesn't slow down the phone. Just try it!
Lockscreen
Launcher
About the Device - 1
About the Device - 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)