Problem with new battery on my MI4

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Fren3zy, Junior Member on 4th August 2017, 02:16 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi, i bought a new original battery for my Xiaomi mi4 because the previously inflated. I changed it like 2 weeks ago and now, with initialitation (charge and discharge for like 3, 4 times with phone off too for the first time) the battery has a problem. Maybe is not the battery, maybe is android, but the problem is: Arrived to like 20% the phone shutdown probably because the battery is completely discharged. When i plug the charge cable, at first the red led flash; after like 2 min mi logo appear and battery percentage too. The problem is the battery isn't at 0% but like at 20/24% and i dont know why. The problem is android? the battery? or like the battery charge? Pls help me and sorry for my bad english.
5th August 2017, 10:15 AM |#2  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fren3zy

Hi, i bought a new original battery for my Xiaomi mi4 because the previously inflated. I changed it like 2 weeks ago and now, with initialitation (charge and discharge for like 3, 4 times with phone off too for the first time) the battery has a problem. Maybe is not the battery, maybe is android, but the problem is: Arrived to like 20% the phone shutdown probably because the battery is completely discharged. When i plug the charge cable, at first the red led flash; after like 2 min mi logo appear and battery percentage too. The problem is the battery isn't at 0% but like at 20/24% and i dont know why. The problem is android? the battery? or like the battery charge? Pls help me and sorry for my bad english.

hi,i have mi 4 with new battery too .
the problem maybe in : wipe-cache dalvik
and download the repair battery life pro on market,
and advanced Battery Calibrator.... and i hope the problem was solved
22nd August 2017, 08:39 AM |#3  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 123

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fren3zy

Mostly the battery. Where did you buy the original battery from?
FYI, My Mi4 depletes noramally from 100% till it hits 25% but after that it lasts for about 30 mins of light usage before switching off. But my battery is older than a year so that's why.
1st October 2017, 08:39 PM |#4  

More
On aliexpres...... And everyzhing ok.
2nd October 2017, 01:29 AM |#5  

More
I went to know where did you buy the original battery from?
4th October 2017, 05:24 PM |#6  

More
Hi from China on Aliexpress app . ,

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladason

Hi from China on Aliexpress app . ,

Download the Aliexpress app on Google store And search mi4 battery
10th March 2020, 12:15 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Sorry to bump this old thread. Couldn't find any other thread like this one. Have you resolved this issue yet? Facing this exact same issue with my new battery too.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
question

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)