Anyone alrady tried few cases for the Mi4C?

Search This thread

ermacwins

Aug 25, 2009
IR blaster works without drilling the hole but it will work on longer distances if you drill a hole. You don't have to drill the hole if you don't want to. The shipping was one week to Finland.

If its not too much trouble, can you post a few pics with the phone in the case? Like the front so I can see properly instead of the eBay pic

cesararduino

Apr 18, 2015
Have any of you guys tried the xiaomi mi4c original transparent rubber case? If so, is it completely transparent or does it have a whitish or blackish color? Thanks.

jo2012

Jan 21, 2012
I used the GSMArena phonefinder to find more popular phones with similar size:
http://www.gsmarena.com/results.php...&nWidthMax=70&nThicknessMin=7&nThicknessMax=8

e.g. Nexus 5 and Sony Xperia Z are pretty close.
So, I'm currently looking at cases for those two models to find a matching one for the Mi4c

So far, I've tried the Bugatti Pure Premium leather case for Xperia Z. It fits, but is a little bit too wide so the phone wiggles a bit. But it does not fall out when turned upside down. I'll check out some Nexus 5 cases next..

leledumbo

Nov 19, 2011
Xiaomi Mi Note 3
Xiaomi Mi 9

jo2012

Jan 21, 2012
Since the Bugatti case I mentioned earlier did not fit that well I tried a different pull-tab case:
"SNAKEHIVE Leather Pouch Case Cover for LG Google Nexus 5" - available on ebay.
It is coming from the UK and I must say that it fits nicely, works as desigend and looks good.
It is also pretty sturdy.

Finners

Jul 9, 2014
I've just ordered this currently using a thin clip on case which is ok but wont the top and bottom if I drop it.

Anyone got/had one of these?

darer99

Apr 4, 2014
Anyone have a case that protects the screen well? I got a TPU case for free with the phone on aliexpress but barely protects the screen, on my last phone I had an otter box so I have high expectations!

Top Liked Posts