- if you flash this on aqua you will have an aqua without fingerprint reader and without sdcard
HOW TO FIND BOOTLOADER VERSION
You get Nougat bootloader if you update to MIUI Nougat or flash the Nougat firmware zip @AndropaX made.
After you update to Nougat bootloader you need to request unlock permission from Xiaomi.
(if you can't remember doing any of this then you have Lollipop bootloader)
0. If you are on Lollipop bootloader, flash latest lollipop firmware. (you don't need to do this step each time you flash the ROM, only once).
1. Reboot to TWRP.
2. Wipe cache, dalvik cache, data and system.
3. Install ROM.
4. Install 7.1.x Gapps for ARM64.
5. If you are on Nougat bootloader, install nougat-bootloader-compatible kernel in the boot partition.
Root is not included! You need to flash Magisk or Systemless SuperSU.
- hardware buttons customization
- system ui tuner
- edge tap (won't fix)
- the included camera is a bit problematic, I suggest using Google Camera 3.2
AOSP, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 4C
Source Code: https://github.com/DemonTeam
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Lollipop bootloader
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2017-05-05