WHAT IS TWRP?
Oh come on, you know what it is - don't try to fool me!
In case you're serious, though...
Team Win Recovery Project is a custom recovery for Android devices.
It allows you to back up and restore your data, flash custom ROMs to your device, repair broken file systems, and root your device.
Read more about TWRP here: https://twrp.me/about/
1) Install the TWRP app from the Play Store or grab the apk from our website
2) Open the app, agree to the terms, and enable root access
3) Select TWRP Flash
4) Search for your device and select the version you wish to download
5) Once the download is complete, select the file (it's usually in your downloads folder) and then Flash Recovery
Most devices can be updated quickly and easily within TWRP if you already have version 22.214.171.124 or higher installed
1) Download the latest version from our website on your device
2) Reboot to TWRP
3) Hit Install and tap the "Images..." button in the lower right
4) Browse to the location of the TWRP image on your device and select it
5) Select recovery from the partition list and swipe to flash
You can find more information and download links on our website.
- MTP support
- ADB root
- Built with android 7.1 tree
Live support is available via #twrp on Freenode with your IRC client or just click this link.
Gerrit for TWRP: http://gerrit.omnirom.org/
Gerrit for officially supported devices: http://gerrit.twrp.me/
[libra] TWRP 3.1, Tool/Utility for the Xiaomi Mi 4C
Current Beta Version: 3.1.0-0
Beta Release Date: 2017-01-26
Last Updated 2017-03-10