[Guide] MI4S users help me to help you!

Since cozzmi added SDCard support anyways, do you want new builds with UBER?

• Yes, gives so much more performance and battery

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, I'll just stick with official unified builds

• UBER?!? Can i eat it??

• Total voters
Search This thread

wertus33333

Sep 14, 2016
yes, after flash cm14.1 kernel. my phone cant boot :(

Can anyone who is on LineageOS and lollipop bl confirm this kernel working? didnt test it myself bcs i'm on nougat bl..
btw, r5-basic kernel is very good already, so there shouldnt be big difference in battery/performance compared to cm14.1 kernel (as far as i understand, @Cozzmy13 maybe knows more).

Last edited:
Reactions: caocaolatre199x

wertus33333

Sep 14, 2016
I'm on Nougat and the cm14 kernel doesn't work for me. R5 basic works great. Any chance of a new build? Looks like there was some activity on github

I'll rebuild in 3-4 weeks (after holidays).

Is there even a need for me to compile the kernel? Cozzmy enabled sdcard support by default. The only difference would be the toolchain (I use UBERTC).

Last edited:

wertus33333

Sep 14, 2016
Last edited:

BlackXhorneT

@wertus33333

Sorry mate, missed the message! I've moved away from custom roms for the moment. Using MIUI with a stock theme and nova does the trick, stability and the FPR made it kind of a no brainer after so many issues with aqua support in roms... Shame, but I do need the phone to work first and foremost.

Should you continue developing, best of luck to you :) but unless someone can sort the FPR I think I'll be sticking with MIUI for now.

Cheers

GreggBorowski

Jun 30, 2018
Malang
nh9yGNQ

rr v5.8.5 is work on my xiaomi mi4s but i install kernel cm 14.1 my xiaomi is bootloop i see log file boot_verity_dm is active and i restore and install again r.r.o.s boot_verity_dm is disable/not found please dont install kernel cm 14.1

Top Liked Posts