Covers - Protectors - Etc

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have u guys ordered the free protector - Xiaomi is giving :cowboy:

Whoever hasn't - Go Guys order it for "Free" from here - Available for Mi4i as well :good:

http://www.mi.com/in/freebies/
    Where exactly in new delhi? And cost?
    Janakpuri DC
    Rs. 120 as usual for all phones.
    haha replacement? How much days it took? I have the manufacturing defect of light bleeding under the edges so I was thinking too.. But now I got tempered so I don't think it's a wise choice

Sent from my Mi 4i using XDA Free mobile app
    delhi metro guy.. took 1 say. got call from them at about 7 pm and the new phone was delivered at approx 11 am next day. :laugh: :silly:
    the trick to replacement is that u have to deny every test they are asking u to do.
    [/COLOR]
    I happen to live quite close to Janakpuri DC myself.
    Can you please confirm whether they had the screen protectors for the Mi4i or did they used some other phone's screen guard and cut it to apply it on the mi4i? :D
    haha.. no way i was gonna allow them to apply a cut-out or something. Although I have returned my phone to flipkart, I would say that the glass fit perfectly fine. Also he gave me a skyblue back cover that I wanted to buy initially. Together both costed me 180. 100+80.

Just the phone is such a waste. I could not take it any more.. Crap quality experience. I would never get near a xiaomi phone again.
    Its amazing how there is a dedicated thread for xiaomi haters.