Use it carefully, i didn't tested it very well... At least, installing my CM works
I'm not responsible if you transform your phone into a brick!
I've decided to compile own TWRP.
- Latest cm kernel (https://github.com/dh-harald/android...xiaomi_ferrari)
- upstream repository from (https://github.com/omnirom/android_bootable_recovery)
- native 64bit / QCOM_BSP / QCOM HW disk encryption
- f2fs enabled (to use it, you need 20150916 or later CM of mine -- if you're using different CM version, contact to your maintainer)
twrp-220.127.116.11-ferrari.img - 30.15 MB
- Install fastboot drivers
- Download it to your computer
- Reboot your device into bootoader mode
- fastboot flash recovery twrp-18.104.22.168-ferrari.img
You tell me...