CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.0 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
What's working :
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Playback
What's not working :
- Flash , same as mm , add in power menu and reboot , it will work
- FM radio
- Flash firmware 184.108.40.206
- Download the latest build and GApps
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash the latest build and GApps
- Official wiki link - currently not available , wil be added soon
- @faizauthar12 for always being there, @Nihhaar for the numerous inital tests (which dint pan out so well)
and all other members of the tele group for the immense testing that i made them do anand, pranav kumar, johndoe for his wise comments :P thanks to others who i forgot to mention
- CyanogenMod Team
- Xiaomi: For providing the Kernel Source Code
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][7.1.1][ferrari] CyanogenMod 14.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 4i
Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Last Updated 2016-12-22