FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][7.1.1][ferrari] CyanogenMod 14.1

507 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,875

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Rohan purohit: Nougat is here !

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.0 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :
  • Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Wi-Fi
  • Camera
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • LED
  • GPS

What's not working :
  • Flash , same as mm , add in power menu and reboot , it will work
  • FM radio

Instructions :
  • Flash firmware 6.6.10.1
  • Download the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot

Downloads:
Device wiki:
  • Official wiki link - currently not available , wil be added soon

Credits:
  • @faizauthar12 for always being there, @Nihhaar for the numerous inital tests (which dint pan out so well)
    and all other members of the tele group for the immense testing that i made them do anand, pranav kumar, johndoe for his wise comments :P thanks to others who i forgot to mention
  • CyanogenMod Team
  • Xiaomi: For providing the Kernel Source Code

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][7.1.1][ferrari] CyanogenMod 14.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 4i

Contributors
Rohan purohit
Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2016-12-11
Last Updated 2016-12-22
The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to Rohan purohit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rohan purohit Ad-Free

11th December 2016, 06:57 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Pune

Donate to Me
More
Source Code:

Device Tree(s):
android_device_xiaomi_ferrari: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...i/tree/cm-14.1
(Gerrit)
ferr-dev-team

Kernel Tree:
android_kernel_xiaomi_ferrari: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...i/tree/cm-14.1
ferr-dev-team
Vendor:
proprietary_vendor_xiaomi: https://github.com/TheMuppets/propri...i/tree/cm-14.1 (For WIP:
https://github.com/Ferrari-Dev-Team/...xiaomi_ferrari
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Rohan purohit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rohan purohit Ad-Free
11th December 2016, 06:57 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Pune

Donate to Me
More
Reporting Bugs
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Frequently Asked Questions:
Q)OH MY,.. CRASHES!?
A)This is a very early build of CyanogenMod running nougat and things are still WIP.
You may experience number of crashers here and there. These will be get fixed with time.

Q)Why is this UNOFFICIAL?
A)Because, we need our device to be bug free before enabling official CyanogenMod nightlies.

Q) Is VoLTE supported?
A) No. Not UNLESS XIAOMI decides to release modem with enabled volte ( OR anyone here can port it , dont ask questions about how)

Q) Where are Developer options?
A) Go to Settings > About phone, and press five times on Build number.

Q) How can I enable root access?
A) Go to Settings > Developer options > Root access, and enable it for apps, adb or both.

Q) How do I update GApps? (Also useful if you have GApps related problems).
A) Reboot to recovery. Wipe System, Cache and Dalvik Cache. Install ROM + GApps. (Yes, without rebooting). Reboot.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Rohan purohit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rohan purohit Ad-Free
11th December 2016, 07:01 PM |#4  
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 451

More
great work..
The Following User Says Thank You to Anandroy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Anandroy Ad-Free
11th December 2016, 07:52 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Excellent! From the problems that I noticed, problems with charging. Log unfortunately can not provide. When plugging charging it just can not be charged. In the off state, all is well, and if enabled, the phone will start charging
11th December 2016, 10:26 PM |#7  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 93

More
Damnnn....Why I am getting so many good news now days.Nougat is already here.....SHERLOCK will be back on 1.1.2017. ..I am feeling good.
Thanx @Rohan purohit.
Only for u guys this poor device is alive .
11th December 2016, 11:17 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I didn't expect this... Lol...
Btw is there some easy way to take log? I'll to help with log..

Edit : i just found an app to do logs!!!
12th December 2016, 05:19 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Screenshots
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20161212-104059.jpg
Views:	4950
Size:	245.9 KB
ID:	3965904

Name:	Screenshot_20161212-104129.jpg
Views:	4680
Size:	223.7 KB
ID:	3965905

Name:	Screenshot_20161212-104145.png
Views:	4766
Size:	131.6 KB
ID:	3965906

Name:	Screenshot_20161212-104151.jpg
Views:	4564
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	3965907
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ari1996 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ari1996 Ad-Free
12th December 2016, 06:18 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 406

More
Terrific work @Rohan purohit
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)