No radio signal MI4i

Search This thread

Huguitoow

Jan 21, 2016
Oaxaca
From an upgrade he stopped receiving GPRS signal both slots in my Xiaomi mi4i.
I've tried everything, factory reset, load roms from TWRP recovery from ADB sideload and from FlashBoot. ROMs development, global and weekly roms, and happens all the same, impossible to receive GPRS, GSM and WCDMA signal.
- No coverage icon appears on the card itself detects the mobile operator, but if you go to Settings / SIM card is deactivated status for the two and there is no option to activate.
- If you go to call tells you the radio is off and take away the airplane mode.
- The IMEI SIM cards is not lost, if frame ma * # 06 # IMEI appears both SIMs slots.
- If I go to Settings / About the phone / state in state service said Radio off / turn and Cellular Network Data desconnected state.
- If I go to Settings / About the phone and pulse several times on Kernel version, entered the Test Hardware, skewer in "3. SIM card" and the only information provided it is that it detects the SIMs but the test result is Fail.
- If I go to Settings / About the phone and pulse several times on internal memory from this menu you access to information from the SIM cards (Phone information). That I can see:

- Phone number:
- Current network: off
- GSM service: Radio Off
- GPRS service: disconnected
- Network type: unknown
- There are few buttons turn on radio, select the type of network does not work etc but the option to enable it.

If anyone knows how to fix appreciate it.

chongns

Aug 1, 2011
Johor Bahru
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G
From an upgrade he stopped receiving GPRS signal both slots in my Xiaomi mi4i.
I've tried everything, factory reset, load roms from TWRP recovery from ADB sideload and from FlashBoot. ROMs development, global and weekly roms, and happens all the same, impossible to receive GPRS, GSM and WCDMA signal.
- No coverage icon appears on the card itself detects the mobile operator, but if you go to Settings / SIM card is deactivated status for the two and there is no option to activate.
- If you go to call tells you the radio is off and take away the airplane mode.
- The IMEI SIM cards is not lost, if frame ma * # 06 # IMEI appears both SIMs slots.
- If I go to Settings / About the phone / state in state service said Radio off / turn and Cellular Network Data desconnected state.
- If I go to Settings / About the phone and pulse several times on Kernel version, entered the Test Hardware, skewer in "3. SIM card" and the only information provided it is that it detects the SIMs but the test result is Fail.
- If I go to Settings / About the phone and pulse several times on internal memory from this menu you access to information from the SIM cards (Phone information). That I can see:

- Phone number:
- Current network: off
- GSM service: Radio Off
- GPRS service: disconnected
- Network type: unknown
- There are few buttons turn on radio, select the type of network does not work etc but the option to enable it.

If anyone knows how to fix appreciate it.
Try download the full rom zip and flash using updater app.

This will not erase your data and app.

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk

harolete

Oct 8, 2010
Hello @Huguitoow, could you fix the bug? I have the same bug in the mi4c. I tested the same as you but I have not achieved anything.
Please excuse me for my English.

FlodWild

Sep 1, 2016
This can solve

-download QPST
-download QXDM
-phone rooted
-connect phone to pc use diag mode (xiaomi *#*#717717#*#*)

1. Open QPST - and connect your phone (see port active)
2. Open QXDM - (administrator) - Click Communications (see your port click ok)
3. Click view - NV Browser - search ID 00441 Band Class Preference and click - click read button - you will see 0x0 in Input Field - click this and change with 0xFFFF - Any - click write button.
4. Close QXDM
5. Disable diag mode (*#*#717717#*#*)
6. Restart your phone.
7. And see that, your signal comeback