The Android Open Source Project Oreo
Brought to you by Jflte DevConnection Team
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
What is AOSP?
AOSP is Android as Google publish without other modifications. More or less AOSP is the Nexus devices stock rom without gapps. Anyway to get a working system we ported some changes from Cyanogenmod/LineageOS and CodeAurora repos.
Please do not ask for features to be added because we're not going to add more to keep this ROM small, fast and pure.
In alphabetical order:
- Diego Monaco - @alucard_24
- Dimitris Katikaridis - @side
- Franck Rohée - @franzyroy
- Ray Daley - @gadget!
- Jim Silverlock - @Jimsilver73
- José Adolfo Galdámez - @josegalre
- Marco Zanin - @-+BB+-
- Matthew Booth - @MattBooth
- Mattia D'Alleva - @AntaresOne
- Mike Atkins - @FernBch
- MZO - @MZO
- Oliver - @angelcalibur
- Paul Harris - @hawkerpaul
- Paul Keith - @javelinanddart
- Simeon Ivanov - @smstiv
- Stefano Meroni - @smeroni68
- Yannis - @SkL*
- Fox - @xlxfoxxlx
- CheckYourScreen - @CheckYourScreen
- Camera/Flashlight completely not working
- Home does not wake up device (missing code)
- BT Audio streaming
- Data connection
- Magisk SafetyNet (Latest v14, check in ADDON section HERE)
- USB Connection
- Substratum (needs root)
- Clock app
- Button lights
- CNE --> From Marlin, needs test
- Wired Headsets
ROM builds are hosted on ROMHUT
Important note's before installation:Clean install:
- This rom is A PREVIEW VERSION and WE DO NOT SUGGEST TO USE IT AS DAYLY DRIVER, so DO A FULL NANDROID BACKUP of previous version to restore later your current ROM and datas.
- This rom is based on O qcom drivers and blobs. Download and install the latest firmware custom package you can find HERE, that contain only the latest firmware (flash in TWRP recovery, at your own risk).
- In case of use of F2FS file system, please upgrade to latest TWRP based on Android N code (TWRP v3.1.1-x). This will avoid problems to apply Magisk root during Magisk flash (in case you install it).
- Download the ROM from the link above
- Download GApps package for Oreo 8.0.x
- Put the zip files on your SDCard
- Reboot in Recovery
- Wipe Data / Factory Reset
- Optional: convert to F2FS
- Select "Install zip from SDCard"
- Choose AOSP ROM zip file
- Choose GApps zip file
- Maybe that due to bugged GAPPS installer, at the end of gapps flash the installation stops after saying "Installation Complete!"... Hard reboot the phone by taking pressed the Power button.
- Reboot system
Google+: JDCTeam Community
YouTube: JDCTeam TV
AOSP 8.0.0 for Xiaomi Mi5, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 5
Source Code: https://github.com/AOSP-JF-MM
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2017-10-10