The Android Open Source Project Oreo
Brought to you by Jflte DevConnection Team
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
What is AOSP?
AOSP is Android as Google publish without other modifications. More or less AOSP is the Nexus devices stock rom without gapps. Anyway to get a working system we ported some changes from Cyanogenmod/LineageOS and CodeAurora repos.
Please do not ask for features to be added because we're not going to add more to keep this ROM small, fast and pure.
In alphabetical order:
- Diego Monaco - @alucard_24
- Dimitris Katikaridis - @side
- Franck Rohée - @franzyroy
- Ray Daley - @gadget!
- Jim Silverlock - @Jimsilver73
- José Adolfo Galdámez - @josegalre
- Marco Zanin - @-+BB+-
- Matthew Booth - @MattBooth
- Mattia D'Alleva - @AntaresOne
- Mike Atkins - @FernBch
- MZO - @MZO
- Oliver - @angelcalibur
- Paul Harris - @hawkerpaul
- Paul Keith - @javelinanddart
- Simeon Ivanov - @smstiv
- Stefano Meroni - @smeroni68
- Yannis - @SkL*
- Fox - @xlxfoxxlx
- CheckYourScreen - @CheckYourScreen
WHAT'S STILL BROKEN:
- BT Audio playback
- DT2W not working (Use Kernel Adiutor to enable it)
- Screen recording and mirroring not working
- Camera and flashlight through API2 and OSS Hal (tested also with GCamera 5.1.018 porting)
- Data connection
- Magisk root and SafetyNet (check in ADDON section for Magisk v14.5)
- USB Connection
- Substratum (certified)
- Button lights
- CNE --> From Marlin, needs test
- Wired Headsets
ROM builds are hosted on ROMHUT or Here
Important note's before installation:Clean install:
- This rom is a BETA VERSION and IS SUITABLE TO BE USED AS DAYLY DRIVER; DO ANYWAY A FULL NANDROID BACKUP of previous version for safety.
- This rom is based on O qcom drivers and blobs. Download and install the latest tested firmware package you can find HERE, that contain only the latest tested firmware (flash in TWRP recovery, at your own risk).
- In case of use of F2FS file system, please upgrade to latest TWRP based on Android N code (TWRP v3.1.1-x). This will avoid problems to apply Magisk root during Magisk flash (in case you install it).
- Download the ROM from the link above
- Download Opengapps ARM64 package for Android 8.0
- Put the zip files on your SDCard
- Reboot in Recovery
- Wipe Data / Factory Reset
- Optional: convert to F2FS
- Select "Install zip from SDCard"
- Choose AOSP ROM zip file
- Choose GApps zip file
- Reboot system
Google+: JDCTeam Community
YouTube: JDCTeam TV
AOSP 8.0.0 for Xiaomi Mi5, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 5
Source Code: https://github.com/AOSP-JF-MM
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
Based On: AOSP
Current Beta Version: Beta 2
Beta Release Date: 2017-12-01
Last Updated 2018-03-12