FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.5.24] cpMIUI for Mi 5

231 posts
Thanks Meter: 156
 
By cpu82, Senior Member on 30th January 2018, 09:10 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd February 2018, 05:04 PM |#11  
Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpu82

Thanks for the hint!

You can flash the zip file with TWRP.
If you are coming from another ROM (also MIUI Global ROM), wipe dalvik, cache and data before installing the ROM.

If you are coming from another MIUI China Dev ROM (not Global Dev) with a lower version, you can skip wiping data.

I come from global stable 9.1
Thx for instruction,i ask for them to not be some difference.
3rd February 2018, 09:50 PM |#12  
zicoxx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 235
 
More
i would to test/use this rom , in future if possible to add :
1) Blur for notification panel (as Masik rom) recent panel and power off dialog
2) A real iOS center clock mod (wifi icon after signal cluster icon)

I patch MiuiSystemUi to add these two features every rom that i use/test/try..>
Why there are few roms that add blur ? for miui 9 it's very very simple enable it..And Miui with blur is so beautiful
Only Masik was builded with Blur features

Another question, can i skip supersu install so i can use magisk?
However thanks
4th February 2018, 08:33 PM |#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
2 things
1-is it possible to go in deep sleep in this rom or any miui9 roms? I used lineage 14.1 and it make deep sleep whenever the phone was in idle but here it never goes in deep sleep even when i active sleep mode in setting>battery& proformanc
2. Is there any way too turn off screen by long tap on home button?
5th February 2018, 07:44 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 156
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir momo

2 things
1-is it possible to go in deep sleep in this rom or any miui9 roms? I used lineage 14.1 and it make deep sleep whenever the phone was in idle but here it never goes in deep sleep even when i active sleep mode in setting>battery& proformanc
2. Is there any way too turn off screen by long tap on home button?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zicoxx

i would to test/use this rom , in future if possible to add :
1) Blur for notification panel (as Masik rom) recent panel and power off dialog
2) A real iOS center clock mod (wifi icon after signal cluster icon)

I patch MiuiSystemUi to add these two features every rom that i use/test/try..>
Why there are few roms that add blur ? for miui 9 it's very very simple enable it..And Miui with blur is so beautiful
Only Masik was builded with Blur features

Another question, can i skip supersu install so i can use magisk?
However thanks

Thanks for your feedback!
I will be on vacation for the next two weeks but afterwards, I'll have a look at your feature requests and see what can be implemented.
6th February 2018, 10:58 AM |#15  
m.denb's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zicoxx

i would to test/use this rom , in future if possible to add :
1) Blur for notification panel (as Masik rom) recent panel and power off dialog
2) A real iOS center clock mod (wifi icon after signal cluster icon)

I patch MiuiSystemUi to add these two features every rom that i use/test/try..>
Why there are few roms that add blur ? for miui 9 it's very very simple enable it..And Miui with blur is so beautiful
Only Masik was builded with Blur features

Another question, can i skip supersu install so i can use magisk?
However thanks

I would love to second this request! I think gaussian blur looks spectecular on the notification panel, on notification backgrounds, on folders and the recent + power panel. I think Magisk had all of those. I also don't understand why Xiaomi ditched it after MIUI 7. I like the app styling of MIUI 9, but MIUI 7 had a prettier overall interface I think. In that regard, I'm happy iOS themes for MIUI are so good.
6th February 2018, 05:57 PM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Amazing rom can i change supersu to magisk for passing safety net on this rom?
The Following User Says Thank You to slashray For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift slashray Ad-Free
7th February 2018, 03:58 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 156
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by narshi shukla

Is volte working on this rom?,
Gcam working?

I will investigate on this after my vacation.
There will be no MIUI Release anyway in the next two weeks due to Chinese New Year
7th February 2018, 04:00 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 156
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slashray

Amazing rom can i change supersu to magisk for passing safety net on this rom?

Personally I prefer SuperSU but I think I'll switch to Magisk for the next release due to many requests here.
7th February 2018, 04:41 PM |#20  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
How's the battery life? Any thoughts?
7th February 2018, 06:28 PM |#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpu82

Personally I prefer SuperSU but I think I'll switch to Magisk for the next release due to many requests here.

Thx for your reply and waiting for next releasešŸ˜š
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes