[ROM][OFFICIAL][natrium][9] LineageOS 16.0

Search This thread

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014
2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and gapps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build and gapps
  • Reboot
Downloads :
Reporting Bugs
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
What is your--
LineageOS version:
LineageOS Download url:
Gapps version:

Did you--
wipe:
 restore with titanium backup:
reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
a task killer:
a non-stock kernel:
other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][OFFICIAL][natrium][9] LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus

Contributors
LuK1337
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Windows 8 Mobile

Version Information

Created 2018-08-12
Last Updated 2019-08-24

nani666

Account currently disabled
Apr 9, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
ROM OS Version : 2.3.× gingerbread ??

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

And What Gapps to use ??

pote2639

Jan 3, 2012
Wifi problem even exists here, can you look for it? it's pretty serious problem since miui everything is working fine.

Last edited:

Mitoraf

Feb 16, 2018
Hi I cannot seem to get past the lineage boot screen, it's booting for a few minutes, then reboots the phone to recovery, am I doing something wrong? I flashed the latest build + stock unofficial gapps 9.0 arm64.

Reactions: 野原新之助

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][natrium][9] LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus

Contributors
    LuK1337
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Windows 8 Mobile

Version Information

Created 2018-08-12
    Last Updated 2019-08-24
    Guys, please stop complaining and commenting about bugs that aren't specifically related to this device. Remember, LineageOS 16 is still very new, and the developers know about the bugs.

@LuK1337 and all maintainers for any ROM don't fix those bugs. Their job is too maintain the ROM for a particular device, not add features or fix bugs in the high-level things like the UI and settings.

I'm actually working on platform/features since 13.0 or so. I think me and bgcngm ported like 50%+ features on 15.1/16.0 btw.
    Here's the 8.9.20 Oreo-based firmware finally released by Xiaomi for our device.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B5EAD4h95EMyYXVLee1jhX0l7BgH5AYS/
    Bummer, but will you stay maintainer for los on natrium? Will there still be 15.1 builds?

(Otherwise I will have to start to learn building myself :cyclops:)
    Yes I'm still alive.
    Oh, ok. Why do you continue to build ROMs for the Xiaomi msm8996 devices?
    Cause I have to do something with my free time.