7,166 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,930

By LuK1337, Recognized Developer on 3rd September 2017, 01:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th November 2017, 11:37 AM |#601  
Flag Kamchatka
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hi all. Do someone knows what prospects with a2dp ?

18th November 2017, 11:53 AM |#602  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nnmka

Use the search in the settings. The function is hidden, but there is.

Many thanks!
18th November 2017, 11:59 AM |#603  
Flag Moscow

More
For some reason most of the icons by default have the form of a square.
Do all the same?
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20171118-145443.png
Views:	410
Size:	129.7 KB
ID:	4335505
18th November 2017, 12:27 PM |#604  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Zamość
Thanks Meter: 14,930

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fim5646

1117 stuck bootanimation XD

That's why it's gone now.
The Following User Says Thank You to LuK1337 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th November 2017, 12:51 PM |#605  
Flag Eskisehir
Thanks Meter: 769

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WikingFree

For some reason most of the icons by default have the form of a square.
Do all the same?

Just Oreo things.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI 5s Plus using XDA Labs
18th November 2017, 01:28 PM |#606  

More
Rom in its current state is garbage, it's really not worth installing(phone calls have echo, Bluetooth problems, no pixel launcher, no aroma gapps or flashing anything since it makes phone stuck in loop, I think that options from settings are missing, no hold power button to turn on flash....) but battery life is insane.. https://imgur.com/a/E7JPu

edit: battery is actually not that good, its just that phone does not recognize it as fully charged when you remove phone from charger with less than 100%. so if you remove phone from charger at 99% battery, battery consumption will not reset but continue to add to your sot and stand by time

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to belutak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift belutak Ad-Free
18th November 2017, 02:26 PM |#607  
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 865

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by belutak

Rom in its current state is garbage, it's really not worth installing(phone calls have echo, Bluetooth problems, no pixel launcher, no aroma gapps or flashing anything since it makes phone stuck in loop, I think that options from settings are missing, no hold power button to turn on flash....) but battery life is insane.. https://imgur.com/a/E7JPu

You can easily install the pixel Launcher(https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...8393/page300). Aroma gapps from Opengapps works perfectly. Everything I flashed(boot animation, sound mod etc) is working without bootloop.
18th November 2017, 02:37 PM |#608  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jigs4wkiller

You can easily install the pixel Launcher(https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...8393/page300). Aroma gapps from Opengapps works perfectly. Everything I flashed(boot animation, sound mod etc) is working without bootloop.

aroma gapps made my phone stuck in bootloop, so did flashable google camera. thank you for pixel link, will try it now
18th November 2017, 05:06 PM |#609  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
@jigs4wkiller
Yes, but I work only LTE in miui. It also works with LOS14.1. You need to check again.
18th November 2017, 06:02 PM |#610  
Flag Campinas
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by belutak

edit: battery is actually not that good, its just that phone does not recognize it as fully charged when you remove phone from charger with less than 100%. so if you remove phone from charger at 99% battery, battery consumption will not reset but continue to add to your sot and stand by time

Are you joking right, have you ever done any development? Who are you to call someone works as garbage?
Course you don't have to like it, I don't like MIUI ROMs but I'd never call it a garbage.
Mind your language and thoughts kid, I'm pretty sure one day you'll be pissed when someone call your work as garbage.

Enviado de meu MI 5s usando Tapatalk
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to d.terenzzo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift d.terenzzo Ad-Free
18th November 2017, 06:15 PM |#611  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.terenzzo

Are you joking right, have you ever done any development? Who are you to call someone works as garbage?
Course you don't have to like it, I don't like MIUI ROMs but I'd never call it a garbage.
Mind your language and thoughts kid, I'm pretty sure one day you'll be pissed when someone call your work as garbage.

Enviado de meu MI 5s usando Tapatalk

I give average Joe consumer opinion. I don't mean to insult work being done but to warn potential customers to not install this rom yet, unless they wanna be testers, because they will not be happy users.
I don't want to go any further with this, I wish you well

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)