By Hlcpereira, Recognized Developer on 25th November 2018, 02:25 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
25th November 2018, 09:14 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenix99355

I cant boot, it stays in the G logo screen forever

+1 Mine stucked too. And i couldn't find the firmware 8.11.8 for capricorn so i flashed 8.11.15.

25th November 2018, 10:03 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thank you for your hard work!
Can anyone please explain me how to install this rom from lineage(8.1). Do i need to install a firmware and afterwards the rom? Is it reversible? Will i be able to install miui if I want?
Thank you!!!!
25th November 2018, 10:52 PM |#13  
Flag Varna
Thanks Meter: 194

More
Did a clean flash and the Rom boots and runs fine. Dark theme is not entirely implemented but makes sense in a 1st build. Google Assistant is working fine. Camera is Ok. Wi-fi is working so this is already a daily driver for me ) Btw I flashed the 8.11.15 firmware.
25th November 2018, 11:03 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoev

Did a clean flash and the Rom boots and runs fine. Dark theme is not entirely implemented but makes sense in a 1st build. Google Assistant is working fine. Camera is Ok. Wi-fi is working so this is already a daily driver for me ) Btw I flashed the 8.11.15 firmware.

How is the battery life? The previous oreo PE has really impressive battery life.
The Following User Says Thank You to pak lah For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pak lah Ad-Free
25th November 2018, 11:07 PM |#15  
Flag Varna
Thanks Meter: 194

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pak lah

How is the battery life? The previous oreo PE has really impressive battery life.

I flashed the Rom 20 minutes ago)) I'm interested to see if the idle cell drain appears here too.
The Following User Says Thank You to mkoev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mkoev Ad-Free
26th November 2018, 01:42 AM |#16  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Blumenau, SC
Thanks Meter: 3,635

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoev

Working as supposed be. Like, dark theme won't be implemented at all the spaces. Just for the ones that Pixel also apply. And some features of PE Oreo won't be implemented, like advanced reboot menu, because of that detail of the ROM start to really to be the PixelExperience ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hlcpereira For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th November 2018, 01:58 AM |#17  

More
Video not working
Hi,

First of all, I'd like to congrats for brilliant job. Fantastic rom.
I've a little problem, videos aren't working as well. They seem to be buffering, but they're not. It's happening with all videos (YouTube, gallery, Instagram). Beside that, videos aren't no audio.
I think that's easily to fix it. Should I flash some driver? Which one? Where I find it?

Help me.
26th November 2018, 02:18 AM |#18  
Flag Chongqing
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcosFSL

Hi,

First of all, I'd like to congrats for brilliant job. Fantastic rom.
I've a little problem, videos aren't working as well. They seem to be buffering, but they're not. It's happening with all videos (YouTube, gallery, Instagram). Beside that, videos aren't no audio.
I think that's easily to fix it. Should I flash some driver? Which one? Where I find it?

Help me.

Try this.https://github.com/XiaomiFirmwareUpd...45f64a_8.0.zip
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to limboooooo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift limboooooo Ad-Free
26th November 2018, 10:02 AM |#19  
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 102

More
@Hlcpereira thanks for all of your efforts how is your KernelX project version 4 going on? Any test builds?
26th November 2018, 10:52 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
I successfully flashed the ROM by wiping system, data, cache and dalvik.
Then I flashed fw_capricorn_miui_MI5S_8.11.23_a7be19e9bc_8.0 firmware and Pixel Experience (no gapps obviously)

@Hlcpereira thanks a lot for your work!
26th November 2018, 11:18 AM |#21  

More
Isn't it flash by TWRP? I can't flash it by TWRP

So I still keep stay in oreo

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

I can't find fw_capricorn_miui_MI5S_8.11.23_a7be19e9bc_8.0

and it doesn't work in TWRP

Plz help
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread