Thanks Meter: 1,738

Post Reply Email Thread
Xiaomi.eu MultiLanguage ROM for MI5S | MI5S Plus

Download
http://miuif.celogeek.com/7.2.16/
https://megadysk.pl/f/7.2.16

Rom Installation
1. Unlock bootloader
2. Flash TWRP (i uploaded china twrp on this forum, use that)
3. Factory reset (do your backup before processing!) -> if you are using mi account, please remenber that's account's password or remove mi account from device
before factory reset, because you need to input mi account password to use phone after factory reset!
4. Wipe data (it will erase your internal storage. PLEASE DO YOUR BACKUP BEFORE PROCESSING!!!
5. Install rom
6. Enjoy!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jpg3927 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jpg3927 Ad-Free

16th October 2016, 06:39 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Did anyone try it? I have Mi 5s 4GB ram. Thanks.
16th October 2016, 07:27 AM |#3  
Flag Zwollywood
Thanks Meter: 538

More
Looks like Xiaomi.eu is unavaiable the last 2 days...
Or is it just me?

Sent from my MI 5 using XDA Premium HD app
16th October 2016, 11:06 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Thank you for sharing. Rom works great on Mi 5s 4/128.
The Following User Says Thank You to boulete For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift boulete Ad-Free
17th October 2016, 02:27 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hello
I read that the new existing TWRP version is for Xiaomi normal Mi5s, not for the plus.
Can you confirm that it also works on the PLUS?
I'm a bit confused and did not know what to do, I would not make a mistake.
I do not understand why there is already the ROM for the model Mi5S PLUS but not the TWRP recovery exists to charge it ........ it does not seem logical ...
Thank you.
Rock
17th October 2016, 02:50 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Works great on Mi 5s 3/ 64
18th October 2016, 02:49 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
step one - unlock bootloader for UK
Hi... I just received my mi5s 4gb phone and discovered UK locale is missing. This means I can't set up a Mi account with +44 number in order to use bootloader unlock tool. Any ideas of how to proceed?

Thanks
18th October 2016, 06:06 PM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derodraaa

Hi... I just received my mi5s 4gb phone and discovered UK locale is missing. This means I can't set up a Mi account with +44 number in order to use bootloader unlock tool. Any ideas of how to proceed?

Thanks

Or scrap that... UK locale magically appeared after a reboot so was able to request bootloader unlock. Said it can take up to 10 days though?!
19th October 2016, 10:27 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
There are some already for unlock granted Accounts which helped me.... bugmenot.com
The Following User Says Thank You to mccampser For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mccampser Ad-Free
19th October 2016, 11:32 AM |#10  

More
Managed to unlock the bootloader using MIUI unlock tool. ADB/Fastboot don't appear to be working though. I've enabled USB Debugging via developer options and have it in MTP mode. Command "ADB devices" shows nothing as does "fastboot devices". I assume this is a compatible USB driver issue. It appears to be fine in Device Manager (i.e. no yellow triangle). Any idea what I can do to fix? I'm running Windows 7.

I'm assuming I can't run "fastboot flash ... " if "fastboot devices" comes up with nothing.
20th October 2016, 01:47 PM |#11  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 151

Donate to Me
More
Did anyone manage to install TWRP on Mi5s PLUS? Does that work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)