FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[SOLVED] Error 20091 UBL Solution,confirmed work on Mi 5 Mi 5s

1,721 posts
Thanks Meter: 362

By SH1M4BD3, Senior Member on 8th August 2018, 08:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Unable to unlock UBL its nearly 6months, i've wait and doing alot of search and trials..and still nothing?!!!
Edit#

See newer post hope you can also fix the problems, thanks a TON for our Rusians community 4Pda..
The problems solved, nom i'm abble to unlock my devices (Mi 5s). gor everyone bought the secondhand units, beware this problems might comes to you.
and this method may also posible to work on any Xiaomi devices, please report if this method works on any other devices,so it can help more people with the same problems.

*What i've done on my capricorn, loging out the MID,enabling oem-unlock before flash.
1. latest global developer fastboot rom.
2.extract the rom.
Browse and find the "rawprogram.xml"
Use notepad++ to editing the line add "persist.img" on the line.. check the sparse value check it's set as true.

3. Use miflash to flash the rom,enterk gedl mode with testpoint ...wait till flashing done ..settup the phone (don't know if its the matter, i finished the settup without sim, use wi-fi)
Signing in enabling developer mode and miunlock status bind the account and done, just wait some times to get approved.
The Following User Says Thank You to SH1M4BD3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SH1M4BD3 Ad-Free

6th September 2018, 07:37 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm also facing this problem in adding account to bootloader status page , says :- can't add ,error code 20091
8th September 2018, 01:35 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kuningan

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipul koserwal

I'm also facing this problem in adding account to bootloader status page , says :- can't add ,error code 20091

Which devicea you're using right now??
8th September 2018, 09:03 AM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SH1M4BD3

Which devicea you're using right now??

I'm using redmi 5a 16gb
15th September 2018, 11:41 AM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SH1M4BD3

Unable to unlock UBL its nearly 6months, i've wait and doing aloylt of search..and still nothing?!!!

Try to refresh persist.img through MiFlash, I did it. I made a short instruction in the Russian forum, but I do not have the opportunity to insert a link here.
15th September 2018, 01:15 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kuningan

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by werty06

Try to refresh persist.img through MiFlash, I did it. I made a short instruction in the Russian forum, but I do not have the opportunity to insert a link here.

and that solving the issue in this cases?
The Following User Says Thank You to SH1M4BD3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SH1M4BD3 Ad-Free
16th September 2018, 11:14 AM |#7  

More
helped me. before that I tried many ways that did not work on my mi 5. at the time of unlocking the phone through the test point mode, the firmware was downgraded from miui 10 to miui 8. (which did not help) then I left the account and requested persist.img. after which the phone immediately became attached to the account, and later the miUnlock program was unlocked immediately (without waiting, the account I had since the first versions of miui)
16th September 2018, 01:02 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kuningan

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

helped me. before that I tried many ways that did not work on my mi 5. at the time of unlocking the phone through the test point mode, the firmware was downgraded from miui 10 to miui 8. (which did not help) then I left the account and requested persist.img. after which the phone immediately became attached to the account, and later the miUnlock program was unlocked immediately (without waiting, the account I had since the first versions of miui)

share me the link pls
4th October 2018, 04:41 PM |#9  

More
Quote:

I also looked through the tutorial on persist but i can not load ROM by MIFLASH, it error "flash xbl error"
7th October 2018, 10:52 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:

Is this the link? https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry77015183
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmy1235 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jimmy1235 Ad-Free
12th October 2018, 12:10 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kuningan

Donate to Me
More
SOlVED use the Translation to read the given page above,Tested,Binding MID success..Thanks guys rally love you all of you, now i have to wait 72H to unlock will give it update when its done..one again Thankyou
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)