FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] MoKee Mi 5S / Capricorn 6.0.1

21 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By Rodrigo Mello, Junior Member on 16th March 2017, 09:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I discovered this rom and I'm testing it, it looks pretty stable.

https://download.mokeedev.com/?device=capricorn
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rodrigo Mello For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rodrigo Mello Ad-Free

16th March 2017, 09:55 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Nice one, I will definitely check it out, thanks for the tip!
17th March 2017, 03:23 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Same 3G data connection Bug, is very stable and has all sensors working! Y flash on mi5s plus and is smooth, fast and stable, fp didn't work on mi5s plus!
The Following User Says Thank You to fiskersc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fiskersc Ad-Free
17th March 2017, 01:12 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 84

More
I don't know why, but I don't have any lags or bugs on MoKee ( except slow charging )! This ROM is smooth and stable, and I don't use 3G ( but it don't work ). As we see there are only two important bugs here ( 1. 3G. 2. slow charge, but we need to check, it can be individual bug, maybe I forgot to wipe something ), @xiaobai112220.
The Following User Says Thank You to BlackJetCat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BlackJetCat Ad-Free
17th March 2017, 01:22 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo Mello

I discovered this rom and I'm testing it, it looks pretty stable.

https://download.mokeedev.com/?device=capricorn

Can you please change the topic to Roms, developer s area @Rodrigo Mello
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fiskersc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fiskersc Ad-Free
17th March 2017, 01:24 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 206

Donate to Me
More
I think 3g may be related to ril and the slow charge might be related to kernel or ROM missing Xiaomi framework
The Following User Says Thank You to shaneel1491 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shaneel1491 Ad-Free
17th March 2017, 01:38 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJetCat

I don't know why, but I don't have any lags or bugs on MoKee ( except slow charging )! This ROM is smooth and stable, and I don't use 3G ( but it don't work ). As we see there are only two important bugs here ( 1. 3G. 2. slow charge, but we need to check, it can be individual bug, maybe I forgot to wipe something ), @xiaobai112220.

i charged from 5% to 100% in 1h30m. i think it fast
The Following User Says Thank You to lemonleo9x For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lemonleo9x Ad-Free
17th March 2017, 02:58 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
How about camera????
The Following User Says Thank You to zandordimitri For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zandordimitri Ad-Free
17th March 2017, 03:05 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zandordimitri

How about camera????

Camera works for capricorn ( Mi 5S ). If you have natrium ( Mi 5S Plus ) - camera will not work.
The Following User Says Thank You to BlackJetCat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BlackJetCat Ad-Free
17th March 2017, 03:49 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Very well noted, that's why my internet is unstable, it's the lack of 3G. But other than that, the rom is satisfactory, I can not stand MIUI
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)