*Flashabel* Google Camera + Camera API2 Fix + media_profiles.xml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

FKy85

Jan 19, 2017
The camera unfortunately force closes on LOS. Even after clearing data/cache.

I did however install the zip package including the camera via TWRP in the beginning when the camera was just ported.
Is there a way to uninstall this?

Reactions: delscate

Clanos

Aug 31, 2017
The camera unfortunately force closes on LOS. Even after clearing data/cache.

I did however install the zip package including the camera via TWRP in the beginning when the camera was just ported.
Is there a way to uninstall this?
Except it doesn't crash and works fine. Did you already install the gcam with the gapps as a system app and are trying to overwrite it?

Don't have gcam pre-installed and it should work fine.

FKy85

Jan 19, 2017
Except it doesn't crash and works fine. Did you already install the gcam with the gapps as a system app and are trying to overwrite it?

Don't have gcam pre-installed and it should work fine.

Not really helpful. And as you can read the gcam app is installed previously with the zip via TWRO

FKy85

Jan 19, 2017
Are you sure you're reading what I wrote?

If I remember correctly the zip installs as a user app so you should be able to uninstall it. Why don't you just remove it?

It doesn't unfortunately. See attached screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171017-200712.png
    Screenshot_20171017-200712.png
    93.6 KB · Views: 454

NPriyo

May 12, 2015
Ranaghat
Moto E
Xiaomi Redmi 3S
B-S-G's Modded Google Camera 5.1.014 with HDR+ for Android 7.0 / ARM64v1.0 All-in-One Full Manual

Download
Changelog:
Ported all changes from Google Camera 5.1.011v1.0 All-in-One Full Manual to Google Camera 5.1.014
New settings take effect after application is restarted
Must clear data / cache after installation and if the app force closes
What's the difference between HDR+ and Auto HDR+?
I can't find any after Nexus 6P Auto HDR Mode was removed. Now all pictures are being processed as HDR+.
Although, I'm not using Mi 5S. Is it happening because of this?

What's the difference between HDR+ and Auto HDR+?
I can't find any after Nexus 6P Auto HDR Mode was removed. Now all pictures are being processed as HDR+.

Auto HDR+ usually has zero shutter lag (ZSL), which makes it as quick as taking a normal non-HDR photo, while forcing HDR+ on makes the camera take a longer time for processing (like how most other camera apps lag a little when taking HDR photos as it takes the images necessary to process the HDR image) before you can shoot again. The outcome is usually the same though, since you still get a HDR+ image at the end.

Reactions: NPriyo

NPriyo

May 12, 2015
Ranaghat
Moto E
Xiaomi Redmi 3S
Auto HDR+ usually has zero shutter lag (ZSL), which makes it as quick as taking a normal non-HDR photo, while forcing HDR+ on makes the camera take a longer time for processing (like how most other camera apps lag a little when taking HDR photos as it takes the images necessary to process the HDR image) before you can shoot again. The outcome is usually the same though, since you still get a HDR+ image at the end.
Yes, you're right.
Maybe software does all the work in auto mode. And multiple photos are being taken in force mode.

Jimmy_78

Aug 14, 2017
Oh, I thought the only difference is that in auto-mode the system decides if hdr+ is necessary or not for the best picture quality. And in force-on/off-mode the user decides.
And in auto-mode the app also takes a lot of working time, but in background, and so you can take further pictures in that time.
Why ZSL is only available in auto-mode isn't clear for me.

Sonbi

Sep 8, 2017
B-S-G's Modded Google Camera 5.1.014 with HDR+ for Android 7.0 / ARM64v1.0 All-in-One Full Manual

Download
Changelog:
Ported all changes from Google Camera 5.1.011v1.0 All-in-One Full Manual to Google Camera 5.1.014
This APK has advertising.

tonyboy3

Dec 17, 2011
B-S-G's Modded Google Camera 5.1.014 with HDR+ for Android 7.0 / ARM64 v1.0 All-in-One Full Manual

• Download
  • Changelog:
    • Ported all changes from Google Camera 5.1.011 v1.0 All-in-One Full Manual to Google Camera 5.1.014
  • New settings take effect after application is restarted
  • Must clear data / cache after installation and if the app force closes

This version works(HDR)! Thanks ;)

Kisakuku

Oct 31, 2011
HTC One (m7)
HTC EVO 3D
B-S-G's Modded Google Camera 5.1.014 with HDR+ for Android 7.0 / ARM64 v1.1 All-in-One Full Manual

• Download
  • Changelog:
    • Fixed auto-focus for Pixel camera configs, which also changed the maximum settings for HDR+ parameters of Pixel camera configs

Clanos

Aug 31, 2017
B-S-G's Modded Google Camera 5.1.014 with HDR+ for Android 7.0 / ARM64v1.1 All-in-One Full Manual

Download
Changelog:
Fixed auto-focus for Pixel camera configs, which also changed the maximum settings for HDR+ parameters of Pixel camera configs
I had to drop a quality setting for HDR+ to work correctly in auto versus the ones quoted in the app (high, not very high)

Last edited:

felix297

Oct 19, 2011
B-S-G's Modded Google Camera 5.1.014 with HDR+ for Android 7.0 / ARM64 v1.1 All-in-One Full Manual
Download
Changelog:
Fixed auto-focus for Pixel camera configs, which also changed the maximum settings for HDR+ parameters of Pixel camera configs

Can somebody tell me the correct settings? When I select any of the Pixel configs my flashlight goes on and ruins the image.
I also want to have ZSL, this was possible in previous versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey,
    I made a little, flashabel zip with the latest Google Camera from B-S-G and the camera2 api fix from defcomg and shaneel1491. I also added a optimized media_profiles.xml.

Tested on:
    MIUI 8 (7.0), MIUI 9 (7.0), HalogenOS (7.1.2), RR (7.1.2), Hexagon (7.1.2), AICP (7.1.2), Nexus Experience (7.1.2)

:silly: Please don't try to install it on Marshmallow Roms when you don't know how to fix your system in a case of a Bootloop or similar :eek:

Example photos:
    This is amazing! http://imgur.com/a/aiXbF

First photos are stock, 2nd are with Google camera. Using LOS 14.1

Download:

V1 Classic and Manuel installation:
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwDmr8iRO9LqUTJlOVJ1dWJyS3c

Solution when the Google Camera crashes on start up:
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwDmr8iRO9LqS21uYVJaVWZfeE0

All credit and thanks to:
    B-S-G https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showuser=243055

@defcomg

@shaneel1491

@Shaky156
    B-S-G's Modded Google Camera 5.1.016 with HDR+ for Android 7.0 / ARM64 v1.3c All-in-One Full Manual

• Download
    • Changelog:
      • Re-did camera configs as separate methods for wider device compatibility
      • Limited HDR+ parameters to default on app start-up, might help with black screen on start-up issues
    B-S-G's Modded Google Camera 5.1.014 with HDR+ for Android 7.0 / ARM64 v1.2 All-in-One Full Manual

• Download
    • Changelog:
      • Increased the values for each HDR+ parameters setting
      • Aded the 60 fps setting for video recording, might or might not actually record in 60 fps depending on the media profiles
      • Added an HDR+ toggle under Advanced Settings
    B-S-G's Modded Google Camera 5.1.014 with HDR+ for Android 7.0 / ARM64 v1.3 All-in-One Full Manual

• Download
    • Changelog:
      • Increased HDR+ JPEG quality to 100%
    B-S-G's Modded Google Camera 5.1.016 with HDR+ for Android 7.0 / ARM64 v1.1 All-in-One Full Manual

• Download
    • Changelog:
      • Added more camera configs
      • Fixed circular auto-focus indicator
      • Fixed auto-focus debug info display
        • Turn on camera.af.debug.show in developer settings