[10.0] LineageOS 17.0 for Mi 6

945 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,792

By NeoArian, Recognized Developer on 8th September 2019, 08:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th September 2019, 10:38 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Neoarian, is there any Google Camera Port for Android 10 Mi6?????? I've tried to use the Tolyan's one but it isn't working in Android 10.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheFatality For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheFatality Ad-Free

10th September 2019, 01:15 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatality

Neoarian, is there any Google Camera Port for Android 10 Mi6?????? I've tried to use the Tolyan's one but it isn't working in Android 10.

this might work

https://mega.nz/#!vd9FmCba!6IbQwp5m5...co_VHl_SrxACh0

source : https://t.me/s/googlecamera_mod
The Following User Says Thank You to syndromtr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift syndromtr Ad-Free
10th September 2019, 05:02 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Great job neoarian
11th September 2019, 06:36 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Hello
I love using Google apps like PixelExperians on my phone. But as you know, PixelExperians doesn't support xiaomi mi6. So the only option is to install stock gapps on the lineage system.
But stock gapps don't work on lineageos16. Many applications give "stopped" errors(launcher).
Is there a way to fix this in Lineage17?
Dear developer. A lot of people are going to be very happy if you can do that.
11th September 2019, 08:28 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 235

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alasulumurat

Hello
I love using Google apps like PixelExperians on my phone. But as you know, PixelExperians doesn't support xiaomi mi6. So the only option is to install stock gapps on the lineage system.
But stock gapps don't work on lineageos16. Many applications give "stopped" errors(launcher).

no
The Following User Says Thank You to camp70 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift camp70 Ad-Free
11th September 2019, 11:48 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alasulumurat

Hello

Hey kanka,
Lineageos has own fundamental apps so you can't install the stock gapps one but if you want, you can use nano gapps in Lineageos.
12th September 2019, 08:16 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Hi there, as the Patched Version 1 already has 461 Downloads ... Is it usable as daily driver or should I still wait to upgrade from LOS16 to LOS17?
12th September 2019, 08:39 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
After roboot, seems that the recovery has been broken that you can't boot into recovery by either Up button or by adb. The only way to boot into recovery is to boot into bootloader then into recovery.

Secondly, is there any nano version for Q?
12th September 2019, 08:43 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
recovery broken also for me. Boot ok but no keyboard support with tiny gapps revert to 9.
12th September 2019, 08:56 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
The recovery seems broken after reboot. I can;'t access either boot into recovery by press Up button or through adb.
12th September 2019, 09:33 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 235

More
Have u guys used Q recovery from 1st post? No problem here
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)