FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] AICP 12.1- 13.0 (7.1-8.0) SAGIT UNOFFICIAL by Verevka

356 posts
Thanks Meter: 585
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Asce1062: This ROM Is created and maintained by @Verevka. Donations, and/or thanks go to him!
10th October 2017, 09:55 AM |#191  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiseRRUby

Phone. Keyboard is solved, but vibrations for notifications isn't.

More detail? What kind of notification or app?
 
 
10th October 2017, 10:02 AM |#192  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantranphuc

More detail? What kind of notification or app?

Tinder, Once, Google Mail, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Facebook Messenger. All the apps that generates notifications.

So in the menu 'Sound' is most of the time a kind of tickbox to unselect the vibrate for the whole phone. I cannot find it anywhere though.
10th October 2017, 10:14 AM |#193  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiseRRUby

Tinder, Once, Google Mail, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Facebook Messenger. All the apps that generates notifications.

So in the menu 'Sound' is most of the time a kind of tickbox to unselect the vibrate for the whole phone. I cannot find it anywhere though.

Go to Setting\Notification. Choose app you want to change. Top right of App name line, you will see setting symbol. Click on it to change sound, vibration....
10th October 2017, 10:24 AM |#194  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantranphuc

Go to Setting\Notification. Choose app you want to change. Top right of App name line, you will see setting symbol. Click on it to change sound, vibration....

I've seen that, but isn't it possible to turn vibration off for the whole phone? So i do not want any vibration at all.
10th October 2017, 06:27 PM |#195  
sutt359's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag In WP Land
Thanks Meter: 161
 
More
Is anyone having issues with WiFi tethering. It's odd as Bluetooth tethering works.
The Following User Says Thank You to sutt359 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sutt359 Ad-Free
11th October 2017, 09:49 AM |#196  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Sorry for the spam, but yes: i have the same problem with wifi tethering. Also i have two questions:

- How can i make a screenshot?
- How can i turn off whatsapp images savings to gallery
- The question about the vibrating.
13th October 2017, 07:01 AM |#197  
Verevka's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ryazan
Thanks Meter: 842
 
Donate to Me
More
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=817906626617938313
Miui Camera add, no gapps, no root.
Wifi tethering work?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Verevka For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Verevka Ad-Free
13th October 2017, 07:23 AM |#198  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verevka

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=817906626617938313
Miui Camera add, no gapps, no root.
Wifi tethering work?

Will try now. Can I dirty flash from 3/10 or clean flash again?

Have it fixed charging hot and not stop (off led light) and otg usb?
13th October 2017, 09:36 AM |#199  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Dirty flash. Wifi hostspot still not working.
13th October 2017, 10:35 AM |#200  
Verevka's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ryazan
Thanks Meter: 842
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantranphuc

Dirty flash. Wifi hostspot still not working.

I do not understand, from whom it works, someone does not
13th October 2017, 11:11 AM |#201  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Clean flash.Wifi hotspot working!
Firmware not flash. 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes