LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
What's working :
- Video Playback
What's not working :
- Camera (Flashlight works)
- SELinux is permissive
- At first boot after flash this rom, dt2w may not work,reboot is required.
- Current version requires Chinese dev firmware version: 7.8.31 or newer, older version may have some issues.
- Download the latest build and gapps
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash the latest build and gapps
- Builds: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745849072291682933
- Google Apps : http://opengapps.org/
LineageOS, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 6
Source Code: https://github.com/thune-xiaobai/and...e-15.0-unclean
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Last Updated 2017-10-21