[ROM][OREO] Pixel Experience [AOSP][Android 8.1-9.x]

Search This thread

cattolicboy

Jun 9, 2015
Hi again,
Finally I was able to install Dolby Atoms. These are the steps I followed :
1. Install Viper4android magisk module.
2. Flash Dolby Atoms zip. I can't post links sorry. Just google it.
3. Install Audio Modification Library magisk module.
It works for me. Great sound! :good:
could you be more specific: which versions you installed?
v4a from ahrion? DA from guitardedhero?
Because DA still gaves me bootloop.

Mrmelan0

Apr 13, 2015
Where is the gallery?

Remove the shortcut on those buttons (longpress or double tab). You just can have one of them, if you have both then the button will be delayed.

That worked!! Thank you so much..
So, this problem can be fixed right?? Like there shouldn't be delay while long pressing and double tapping the button..

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Doesn't Google photos upload your photos to the cloud? Not something I'm a fan of.

You can turn the backup off..indo the same... it's really messing having two gallery apps at the same time...so it's better with Google photos

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

Doesn't Google photos upload your photos to the cloud? Not something I'm a fan of.

You can turn the backup off..indo the same... it's really messing having two gallery apps at the same time...so it's better with Google photos

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

Is there a working gcam for hdr+, motion blur and portrait? The installed version autofocus doesn't work at all!

SH1M4BD3

This rom has built-in miui camera right, does anyone here experiencing blurry (portrait-mode) ??? I mean whole incl. Object never get focused at all, anyone got the same prob??

Attachments

• IMG_20180219_140052.jpg
    IMG_20180219_140052.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 378
Last edited:

jdtwentyfour

Sep 15, 2014
This rom has built-in miui camera right, does anyone here experiencing blurry (portrait-mode) ??? I mean whole incl. Object never get focused at all, anyone got the same prob??

Portrait is working fine here. Not the best example of portrait mode, but you can see it works.

Also, I think it's worth commenting that I'm on the 02/14 build.

Attachments

• IMG_20180219_143424.jpg
    IMG_20180219_143424.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 270
Reactions: SH1M4BD3

klapcos

Jan 23, 2011
Posting this again, NFC doesn't work on latest official release! Does developer even read these comments???

jdtwentyfour

Sep 15, 2014
It's also to make users aware that need NFC. Since my last post nobody seems to care or are not using NFC and can use the ROM without it.

Right there with you. But, the build currently posted on the first page is to the build with NFC working.

I actually use Android Pay quite a lot. But for now, I've just decided to take a few extra seconds at stores and what not by just using my card.

Hopefully, it'll get fixed soon.

Just give the Dev time and if you can, some support for his work!

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Tried everything. Nothing seems to help. I can use this rom normally, but after a usage between 3-5 hours everything crashes and I have to restart.

Do you have the latest Android Android system webview installed?

Have you disabled any services or deleted any system files?

Also, if you don't use NFC. Try the latest 02/14 build to see if that helps? Although honestly, the build posted on this thread seems to work just fine. I used it for a week and never had any problems.

Last edited:

Everlite92

Apr 11, 2014
Steinfurt
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Right there with you. But, the build currently posted on the first page is to the build with NFC working.

I actually use Android Pay quite a lot. But for now, I've just decided to take a few extra seconds at stores and what not by just using my card.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Also, if you don't use NFC. Try the latest 02/14 build to see if that helps? Although honestly, the build posted on this thread seems to work just fine. I used it for a week and never had any problems.
I'm on the newest build. Didn't delete any services or system files. I think I'm on the newest Android system webview

Guillemi

Feb 15, 2018
could you be more specific: which versions you installed?
v4a from ahrion? DA from guitardedhero?
Because DA still gaves me bootloop.

i've installed magisk v15.3
Then install v4a v1.4 ahrion, zackptg5 magisk module. Reboot and check driver is installed succesfully.
Next step flash dolby-oreo.zip. I don't remember where i downloaded it and i can't attach links or screenshots either but when i flashed the archive, the following thinng appears inside the modules tab in Magisk:
Dolby v1 created for dolby.com
BQ E4 Dolby system with oreo support.
Once flashed, before opening app, install Audio Modification Library from magisk modules.

I feel can't be of more help at the moment. Sorry for my bad english.

Reactions: Pantoke

Everlite92

Apr 11, 2014
Steinfurt
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE

Installed newest webview, still crashes

simplehx

Oct 16, 2017
Great ROM, I found a BUG,when i use Headphone wire button , it can not work normally.
thanks for your work. it's really good.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fi3OR5Mx.jpg

Welcome to the goodness of Oreo-Pie. This topic will be dedicated to our bring up of Oreo-Pie for Xiaomi Mi6.

While the feature list will be constantly updated, remember the ROM is in beta stage and would expect logs if you want to report issue.

An AOSP based ROM, with gapps included, and all Pixel stuffs (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).

Xiaomi Mi6 Specific Feature Highlights:
    Miui/Google camera
    Screenshot_20190311-233012.png

OTA UPDATE

Installation Steps:
    Backup your existing apps and data
    Boot to recovery
    Wipe System
    Wipe Userdata, if coming from another ROM
    Flash firmware
    Flash ROM
    Flash Magisk for root (if you need)
    Reboot

If after updating GoogleCamera photographs with a pink color, clear the data / cache in the settings of GoogleCamera applications.

Download Links:

Support us by donating.

XDA DevDB Information
    PixelExperience ROM for the Xiaomi Mi6

Contributors
    Verevka, ShevT
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: 8.1-9.0
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.x

Version Information

Created 2018-02-03
    Last Updated 2019-05-07
    A solution for notification toggles being out of their borders on default screen size:
    Go to developer options, under the "Drawing" section, set "Smallest width" to 372. The bigger this number, the smaller screen elements get, default size is 360 and 372 is closest number to default that fixes the toggles size issue.
    PixelExperience returned :) In the near future will be available on the official website
    PixelExperience 9.0 Update!!!

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1322778262903983514

Fbe enabled, add GoogleCameraMod